"omg look at this stereotypical heterosexual white couple aren’t they so cute"
"omg 2 gay white guys how adorable"
"wanna watch this show with me?"
The last pic
My dreams look a lot like this.
- me looking at old pictures: "WHY?"
- me looking at old haircut: "WHY?"
- me looking at old clothes: "WHY?"
- me looking at old crush: "WHY?!"
- Woman: *on cellphone* Why am I leaving you? Why am I--I'll tell you why.
- Woman: Here's why. You don't respect me.
- Woman: You called me a whore in front of my children.
- Me: *says nothing, but has a face like O.O*
- Woman: You don't respect me. And you know, there some white chick here in the store, she walking, she heard me say that and she make a face.
- Woman: Because even she know you a piece of shit.
even shows with great representation like how to get away with murder and orange is the new black refuse to acknowledge bisexuality and it’s fucking infuriating, if a character is shown to have had a past relationship with someone of the same gender or another gender they always have to reinforce and prove their heterosexuality or homosexuality to their new partner as means of a fucking character arc and it makes no sense.